To view the diverse range of Arts Organisations at The Addison Road Community Centre, please utilise the Who’s At ARCC drop-down menu above and hover over Arts Organisations, and then select which Arts Organisation you would like to view.
Expressions of Interest: Subsidised Lease
Interested organisations (Not For Profits or Community based Non-Government Organisations) are invited to submit an expression of interest to the Addison RoadCommunity Centre contacts below. The EOI should be completed by responding to the following questions:
- The Addison Road Community Centre supports the building of relationships in the community; and facilitates institutional capacity strengthening of Not for Profits by proving in-kind grants in the form of subsidized rents. Illustrate why your organisation should be a recipient.
- What does membership to the ARCC mean to your Organisation?
- What will your Organisation contribute to the ARCC?
… and include the following information in the EOI:
- The NGO’s name and Contact Information
- A profile of the Organisation
- The structure of the Organisation
- A description of the programs and activities of the Organisation
- Past and on-going projects in the relevant sector for which the NGO is expressing interest
- Ideal size of space your operations requires and/or other facilities
- Any Letters of Reference for the Organisation from Government, Partners and Donors.
This round allocation is targeting NGOs that broadly work in the area of Human Rights, Environment, Animal Rights, Community Development and Arts & Culture.
In order to ensure engagement and involvement of NGOs and other civil society organizations, proposing NGOs are encouraged to submit EOIs which define partnerships with other local NGOs and CBOs. Information on such partner organizations should be included in this EOI. Similarly, smaller or local NGOs that do not have operational budgets should consider partnering, collaborating or building alliances with other NGO’s for the purpose of this EOI.
While actual final selection will be made by the Board of Directors, your application will be reviewed by a Committee. You may also be given an opportunity to address the Committee to enhance your EOI.
Submit your EOI to email@example.com by October 19th 2012 in a PDF format.
For further enquiries, please call our office during 11am to 2pm Monday to Friday on 02 9569 7633.
Addison Road CentreFor Arts, Culture, Community + Environment Org.
142 Addison Road
Marrickville NSW 2204